CAT tools have become the main software used in the Translation and Localization sector.
Supporting CAT tools for Translation/Localization Companies in my previous DTP projects, I helped them improve a lot during the translation process with CAT tools. I can assist Project Managers in project management and also give instructions for both project managers and translators on how to use CAT tools effectively, in order to ensure the quality of the project as well as save time and money.
In order to assist in Translation/Localization Companies, I apply my localizable engineering experience to both do DTP jobs and support CAT Tools for Translation/Localization Companies.
I can assist a range of tasks in a Translation/Localization project such as:
- Analysis of document, software, and website localization kits including all source files for quotation
- Analysis and preparation of the document, software, and website localization kits including all source files and various formats for translation project workflows
- Prepare File for Translation
- Translation, Editing, and Proofreading
- Maintenance of translation memories on assigned accounts
- Creation and configuration of translation tools (CAT and MT)
I can provide support with most CAT Tools as:
- SDL Trados Studio
- Wordfast Pro
If you are one of the Translation/Localization Companies applying CAT tools for the first time or having trouble using them, don’t hesitate to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org. My support for CAT Tools is completely free. If you are a freelance translator, contact me for help without any hesitation.